1621 Concession 6 Rd., Niagara-on-the-Lake – SOLD
- Property Type
- Square Feet
- 2868 sqft
- Lot Size
- 250.48 x 174.06
Welcome to 1621 Concession 6 in Niagara on the Lake.
Built in 1997 and offered for sale for the first time, this spacious 2 storey is on a fantastic 250′ x 175′ property in Virgil. The home is positioned on the right side of the property which opens up space for the potential of a large shop, potential future 2nd lot or keep as beautiful green space.
With 2,868 sq.ft. above grade plus an additional 700 sq.ft. of rec room space, this is a spacious home with good sized rooms throughout. Double height ceilings in the living room open to the loft area above. A gas fireplace feature with built-in Samsung 55 inch TV, 4 built-in speakers, oversized windows and open concept to the kitchen all add to atmosphere.
The spacious kitchen includes cherry stained oak cabinets, built-in appliances, a large island and breakfast area overlooking the yard. A garden door leads out to the interlock brick patio which covers approximately 650 square feet. A formal dining room with hardwood floors and crown moulding is found directly off of the foyer.
A 2 piece ensuite, well-appointed laundry room (LG machines + built-in cabinets) and mud room area are all tucked in just off of the direct entry into the home from the 3 car garage. Interior dimensions of the garage are 31’ x 20’10” with oversized and insulated doors measuring 8’11”. The garage is insulated and dry-walled. There is a 40 amp service panel with 220 outlets as well in the workshop area (occupying the 3rd bay).
Back inside, there is a very comfortable main floor master suite with walk-in closet with built-ins and 3 piece ensuite with large tiled walk-in shower with glass block wall. Note, there is direct access from the ensuite to the patio and hot tub (included).
Head on upstairs where you’ll arrive in the open loft with views down into the living room and kitchen area. There are also 2 bedrooms and a 5 piece bathroom. Note: there is a space above the master that could be built out for a 3rd bedroom if required. There is a door framed in behind the drywall. See us for details.
Downstairs, the basement is finished with recreation and fun in mind with 2 large rec rooms. A large room currently used as a work out space (29’7” x 13’3”) which has a rough-in for a bathroom. As well, there is a craft/2nd kitchen area which currently has cabinets in it. There is also plumbing roughed in should you require a sink. You’ll also notice plumbing rough-ins in the 2nd rec-room which are ideal for a wet bar set up.
Some of the additional features of this home include:
- Utilities: Hydro. Water. Phone. Cable. (Bell Expressvu)
- Septic system on north side of the home
- Roof new in 2014. Fiberglass shingles
- Cat5 wiring runs to every room (network hub in basement craft room)
- Outdoor lighting controlled with Wemo switches
- Heating & cooling controlled by Ecobee thermostat
- Lawn on 150’ of frontage is covered by inground sprinkler system. Rachio controlled
- Lighting, sprinkler and thermostat can be controlled by tablet or phone apps
- Central vacuum
- 2nd floor laundry chute into the main floor laundry
- Garage door openers
- 2 gas lines in place for BBQ
- A door is framed in the wall off of the loft which would allow for an additional room over the entire master suite
- Existing cold cellar can be expanded if needed. Currently there is a cold cellar dug under the entirety of the front porch
- Cold cellar wine rack as seen remains with the property.