583 Bunting Rd., St. Catharines – SOLD
- Property Type
- St. Catharines
- Lot Size
- 104.10 X 138.20
Welcome to 583 Bunting Road
Built in the 1950s, this carefully maintained 3 bedroom bungalow is fully finished through both levels with just under 2,000 sq.ft. of total finished space.
Located towards the northern tip of Bunting, you will love the quick access to the Welland Canal Path. Head out for quick access at Linwell Road and you can head down to the lake front or take a right and you’ll have just over 40 km of trail in front of you!
The home is positioned on a unique property which has over 100’ in frontage that tapers to just 50’ across the back. Fully fenced with beautiful landscaping, this is a yard worth exploring. The green thumb in the family will love the gardens and patio space.
Stroll out to the back yard and you’ll find the charming and fun garden house. Currently branded as The She-Cave, this would be an awesome playhouse, garden shed, workshop or whatever you should choose!
Back inside, you will find hardwood flooring through the living and dining rooms, hallway and all 3 bedrooms. Impeccably maintained, you’ll feel comfortable the moment you walk in the front door.
The oak kitchen is open to the dining room with a large peninsula creating the perfect spot to enjoy your breakfast or chat with friends while the chef prepares dinner. The kitchen also has views out to the backyard as well as easy access through a lovely enclosed sitting room with sliding doors out to the patio.
The 3 bedrooms are all a good size including the master which has a wall of built-in cabinets. There are 2 full bathrooms in the home with a well-appointed 4 piece upstairs along with a 3 piece bathroom in the lower level which includes a fabulous tiled walk-in shower.
Head down to the lower level where you’ll find a variety of spaces. The open stair case divides the room into an office area (1/3 of the space) and a rec room (2/3 of the space) which has a gas stove fireplace.
Through to the back of the home and you’ll find storage areas to your left and your right. In the middle is the 3 piece bathroom as well as the clean and bright finished laundry room.
Other interesting and notable features include:
- L-shaped driveway to allow for additional parking
- Attached garage measures 18.9’ x 11.2’ inside. Door width is 7.4’. Ceiling height is 10.6’
- In addition to the Garden House, there is a cute garden tool shed as well as an enclosed shed along the side of the home.
- The roof was replaced in 2016
- Furnace and c/a have been updated.
- All appliances are included: Kitchen fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave. Washer and dryer.
- Most of the windows have been changed out to vinyl.
- A new 100amp breaker panel was just installed. Note: the doors are being re-fitted to cover the panel up properly.
Viewings are by appointment only so if you’re interested in having a look, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank-you for visiting.